Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Tecno Camon 19 Pro (CI8, CI8n). It comes with plastic frame, 204g weight, optical image stabilization support, Quad LED flash, Mediatek MT6781 Helio G96 processor, Mali-G57 MC2 graphics processing unit, 64MP rear camera, Phase Detection Autofocus support and Android 12 operating system. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Tecno Camon 19 Pro (CI8, CI8n). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Tecno Camon 19 Pro (CI8, CI8n). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno Camon 19 Pro CI8. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Huawei Enjoy 50z. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Tecno Camon 19 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Tecno Camon 19 Pro (CI8, CI8n) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Tecno Camon 19 Pro (CI8, CI8n). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Tecno Camon 19 Pro (CI8, CI8n), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Tecno Camon 19 Pro CI8n, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno Camon 19 Pro (CI8, CI8n). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Tecno Camon 19 Pro CI8 battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Tecno Camon 19 Pro (CI8, CI8n) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Tecno Camon 19 Pro.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on Tecno Camon 19 Pro, then press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using Tecno Camon 19 Pro volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Tecno Camon 19 Pro (CI8, CI8n). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Tecno Camon 19 Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Tecno Camon 19 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription.