Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Tecno Pop 1s F4. It comes with 140g weight, microUSB v2.0, 16GB internal storage space, Mediatek MT6739WA processor, 3000mAh battery, 1080p video recording support, accelerometer sensor, 5MP front facing camera, dual LED flash, 2GB Random access memory, rear mounted fingerprint scanner and FM radio. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Tecno Pop 1s F4. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Tecno Pop 1s F4. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno Pop 1s F4. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on Tecno Camon 11. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Tecno Pop 1s.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Tecno Pop 1s F4 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Tecno Pop 1s F4. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Tecno Pop 1s F4, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Tecno Pop 1s F4, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno Pop 1s F4. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Tecno Pop 1s battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Tecno Pop 1s F4 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Tecno Pop 1s.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on Tecno Pop 1s, then press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “YES” option using Tecno Pop 1s volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Tecno Pop 1s F4. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Tecno Pop 1s, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Tecno Pop 1s. You must check your email to activate subscription.