Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Tecno Pop 2 Air SC7S SA332. It comes with face unlock protection, 147g weight, Mali-400MP2 graphics processing unit, 16M colors, Mediatek MT6580 processor, 480p video recording support and 5MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Tecno Pop 2 Air SC7S SA332. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Tecno Pop 2 Air SC7S SA332. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno Pop 2 Air SC7S SA332. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Redmi A2 Plus. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Tecno Pop 2 Air.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Tecno Pop 2 Air SC7S SA332 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Tecno Pop 2 Air SC7S SA332. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Tecno Pop 2 Air SC7S SA332, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Tecno Pop 2 Air SC7S SA332, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno Pop 2 Air SC7S SA332. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Pop 2 Air SC7S battery must be above 84 percentage before performing a hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Tecno Pop 2 Air SC7S SA332 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Tecno Pop 2 Air.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your phone will enter into recovery mode.
4. If you see “No command” message on Tecno Pop 2 Air, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “Yes” option using Tecno Pop 2 Air volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Tecno Pop 2 Air SC7S SA332. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Pop 2 Air SC7S, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Tecno Pop 2 Air. You must check your email to activate subscription.