Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Tecno Pop 2S Pro KB2j H613G. It comes with dual LED flash, 3050mAh battery, PowerVR GE8320 graphics processing unit, 149g weight, 73.6 percent screen to body ratio, 2GB Random access memory and 13MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Tecno Pop 2S Pro KB2j H613G. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Tecno Pop 2S Pro KB2j H613G. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno Pop 2S Pro KB2j. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Tecno Pop 2x Plus. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Tecno Pop 2S Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Tecno Pop 2S Pro KB2j H613G without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Tecno Pop 2S Pro KB2j H613G. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Tecno Pop 2S Pro KB2j H613G, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Pop 2S Pro KB2j H613G, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno Pop 2S Pro KB2j H613G. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Pop 2S Pro KB2j battery must be above 84 percentage before performing a hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Tecno Pop 2S Pro KB2j H613G Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Tecno Pop 2S Pro.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your phone will enter into recovery mode.
4. If you see “No command” message on Tecno Pop 2S Pro, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “Yes” option using Tecno Pop 2S Pro volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Tecno Pop 2S Pro KB2j H613G. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Pop 2S Pro KB2j, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Tecno Pop 2S Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription.