Tecno Pop 3 Plus BB4 users can hard reset their phone. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie HIOS 5.5 Operating System. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Tecno Pop 3 Plus BB4. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset Pop 3 Plus. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Tecno Pop 3 Plus BB4. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Pop 3 Plus BB4. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Tecno Pop 3 Plus BB4. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Tecno Spark 5 Air KD6. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Tecno Pop 3 Plus BB4.
This phone includes Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 Chipset. I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Tecno Pop 3 Plus BB4 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Tecno Pop 3 Plus BB4. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Pop 3 Plus BB4. The most important thing is that your phone will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Tecno Pop 3 Plus BB4, because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Pop 3 Plus BB4, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Tecno Pop 3 Plus BB4. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Pop 3 Plus BB4 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Tecno Pop 3 Plus BB4 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Pop 3 Plus.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on BB4.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Tecno Pop 3 Plus BB4 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on BB4 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Pop 3 Plus volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Tecno Pop 3 Plus BB4. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Pop 3 Plus BB4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Tecno Pop 3 Plus BB4. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.