Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Tecno Pop 5 (BD2, BD2p). It comes with Bluetooth 4.2, HIOS, FM radio, 6.1 inches display, 16GB internal storage space, Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor, 1GB Random access memory, 9.6mm thickness, Android 10 Operating system, 5 Megapixel camera, LED flash and 3.5mm audio jack. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Tecno Pop 5 (BD2, BD2p). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Tecno Pop 5 (BD2, BD2p). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Tecno Pop 5 BD2. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Huawei Mate X2 4G into fastboot mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Tecno Pop 5.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Tecno Pop 5 (BD2, BD2p) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Tecno Pop 5 (BD2, BD2p). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Tecno Pop 5 (BD2, BD2p), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Tecno Pop 5 (BD2, BD2p), because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Tecno Pop 5 (BD2, BD2p). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Tecno Pop 5 battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Tecno Pop 5 (BD2, BD2p) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Tecno Pop 5.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see “Boot Mode” message on screen.
4. Select “Recovery mode” option. You can use volume up button to select this option.
5. Use volume down button to confirm “Recovery mode” option.
6. If you see “no command” message or green Android logo on your phone, then press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously. Your Tecno Pop 5 will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “factory data reset” option using Tecno Pop 5 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Tecno Pop 5 (BD2, BD2p). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Tecno Pop 5, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Tecno Pop 5. You must check your email to activate subscription.