Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Tecno Pop 5C W5006S. It comes with HIOS, 9.9mm thickness, 1GB Random access memory, Unisoc SC7731e processor, 5.0 inches display, 16GB internal storage space, 480 x 854 pixels screen resolution, plastic frame, Mali-400 graphics processing unit, 5MP rear camera, auto focus and LED flash. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Tecno Pop 5C W5006S. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Tecno Pop 5C W5006S. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno Pop 5C W5006S. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering ZTE Voyage 20 Pro into recovery mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Tecno Pop 5C.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Tecno Pop 5C W5006S without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Tecno Pop 5C W5006S. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Tecno Pop 5C W5006S, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Tecno Pop 5C W5006S, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno Pop 5C W5006S. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Tecno Pop 5C battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Tecno Pop 5C W5006S Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Tecno Pop 5C.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on Tecno Pop 5C, then press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using Tecno Pop 5C volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Tecno Pop 5C W5006S. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Tecno Pop 5C, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Tecno Pop 5C. You must check your email to activate subscription.