Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Tecno Pop 5S A571LS. It is available in deep blue and light purple color options. It comes with 2GB Random access memory, 5.7 inches display, HiOS, 32GB internal storage space, 720 x 1520 pixels screen resolution, 5 Megapixel rear camera, Android 10 (Go edition) operating system and 9.9mm thickness. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Tecno Pop 5S A571LS. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Tecno Pop 5S A571LS. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno Pop 5S A571LS. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Lenovo Tab3 8. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Tecno Pop 5S.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Tecno Pop 5S A571LS without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Tecno Pop 5S A571LS. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Tecno Pop 5S A571LS, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Tecno Pop 5S A571LS, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno Pop 5S A571LS. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Tecno Pop 5S battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Tecno Pop 5S A571LS Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Tecno Pop 5S.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on Tecno Pop 5S, then press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using Tecno Pop 5S volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Tecno Pop 5S A571LS. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Tecno Pop 5S, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Tecno Pop 5S. You must check your email to activate subscription.