Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Tecno Pova 2 (LE7, LE7n). It comes with HIOS 7.6, 6.9 inches display, 128GB internal storage space, MediaTek Helio G85 processor, 6GB Random access memory, 1080 x 2460 pixels screen resolution, Mali-G52 MC2 graphics processing unit, 9.6mm thickness, 48MP rear camera and quad-LED flash. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Tecno Pova 2 (LE7, LE7n). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Tecno Pova 2 (LE7, LE7n). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Tecno Pova 2. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Poco F3 GT. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Tecno Pova 2.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Tecno Pova 2 (LE7, LE7n) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Tecno Pova 2 (LE7, LE7n). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Tecno Pova 2 (LE7, LE7n), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Tecno Pova 2 LE7n, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Tecno Pova 2 (LE7, LE7n). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Tecno Pova 2 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Tecno Pova 2 (LE7, LE7n) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Tecno Pova 2.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. If you see “no command” message on your phone, then press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously. Your Tecno Pova 2 will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “factory data reset” option using Tecno Pova 2 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Tecno Pova 2 (LE7, LE7n). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Tecno Pova 2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Tecno Pova 2. You must check your email to activate subscription.