Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Tecno Pova 5 LH7n H894LM. It comes with 120Hz refresh rate, USB Type-C v2.0, phase detection auto focus support, 580 nits brightness, Mediatek MT8781 Helio G99 processor, 8GB Random access memory and HIOS 13. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Pova 5 LH7n H894LM. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Pova 5 LH7n H894LM. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Pova 5 LH7n. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Alcatel Pulsemix. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Tecno Pova 5.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Pova 5 LH7n H894LM without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Pova 5 LH7n H894LM. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Pova 5 LH7n H894LM, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Pova 5 LH7n H894LM, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Pova 5 LH7n H894LM. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Pova 5 battery must be above 94 percentage before performing a hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Tecno Pova 5 LH7n Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Tecno Pova 5.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your phone will enter into recovery mode.
4. If you see “No command” message on Tecno Pova 5, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “Factory data reset” option using Tecno Pova 5 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Pova 5 LH7n H894LM. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Pova 5, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Tecno Pova 5. You must check your email to activate subscription.