Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Tecno WX3F LTE B50048I. It comes with active noise cancellation support, rear mounted fingerprint sensor, Mali-T720 graphics processing unit, 124g weight, Mediatek MT6735M processor, 1GB Random access memory and document viewer. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Tecno WX3F B50048I. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Tecno WX3F B50048I. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno WX3F B50048I. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Tecno WX3 LTE. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Tecno WX3F LTE.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Tecno WX3F B50048I without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Tecno WX3F B50048I. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Tecno WX3F B50048I, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Tecno WX3F B50048I, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno WX3F B50048I. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Tecno WX3F battery must be above 94 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Tecno WX3F LTE B50048I Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Tecno WX3F.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option. Your Tecno WX3F will enter into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “Yes” option using Tecno WX3F volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Tecno WX3F B50048I. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Tecno WX3F, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Tecno WX3F. You must check your email to activate subscription.