Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Tecno Y3 G220. It comes with proximity sensor, 2020mAh battery, PowerVR SGX531 Ultra graphics processing unit, capacitive touchscreen, 2MP rear camera, 512MB Random access memory and 480 x 800 pixels screen resolution. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Tecno Y3 G220. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Tecno Y3 G220. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno Y3 G220. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Tecno WX4. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Tecno Y3.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Tecno Y3 G220 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Tecno Y3 G220. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Tecno Y3 G220, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Tecno Y3 G220, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno Y3 G220. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Tecno Y3 G220 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Tecno Y3 G220 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Tecno Y3.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume up button. Then, press power button to confirm this option. Your phone will enter into recovery mode.
5. If you see “No command” message on Tecno Y3, then press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume down button to select this option.
7. Use volume up button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “Yes” option using Tecno Y3 volume down button. Then, press volume up button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume down button.
10. Press volume up button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Tecno Y3 G220. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Tecno Y3 G220, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Tecno Y3. You must check your email to activate subscription.