Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on TracFone Nokia C200 N151DL. It comes with 4000mAh battery, 8.8mm thickness, 1080p video recording support, 6.09 inches display, 13 Megapixel rear camera, 32GB internal storage space, 2.5D toughened glass, 3.5mm audio jack, 3GB Random Access Memory and Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in TracFone Nokia C200 N151DL. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your TracFone Nokia C200 N151DL. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on TracFone Nokia C200 N151DL. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on Nokia C200. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on TracFone Nokia C200.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset TracFone Nokia C200 N151DL without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on TracFone Nokia C200 N151DL. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your TracFone Nokia C200 N151DL, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on TracFone Nokia C200 N151DL, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on TracFone Nokia C200 N151DL. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Nokia C200 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset TracFone Nokia C200 N151DL Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your TracFone Nokia C200.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously after you see “no command” message on TracFone Nokia C200 screen. Your phone will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “factory data reset” option using TracFone Nokia C200 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on TracFone Nokia C200 N151DL. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Nokia C200, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your TracFone Nokia C200. You must check your email to activate subscription.