Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Ulefone Armor 17 Pro P1522. It comes with 66W super fast charging support, dust resistant body, phase detection autofocus support, MIL-STD-810G certification, 12.5mm thickness, high dynamic range support, MediaTek MT8781 Helio G99 processor, Mali-G57 MC2 graphics processing unit and 6.58 inches display. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Ulefone Armor 17 Pro. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Ulefone Armor 17 Pro. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Ulefone Armor 17 Pro. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Lenovo Tab P11 Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Ulefone Armor 17 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Ulefone Armor 17 Pro without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Ulefone Armor 17 Pro. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Ulefone Armor 17 Pro, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Ulefone Armor 17 Pro, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Ulefone Armor 17 Pro. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Ulefone Armor 17 Pro battery must be above 87 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Ulefone Armor 17 Pro Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Ulefone Armor 17 Pro.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using Ulefone Armor 17 Pro volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using Ulefone Armor 17 Pro volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Ulefone Armor 17 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Ulefone Armor 17 Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Ulefone Armor 17 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription.