Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Ulefone Armor X6 Pro P1516. It comes with Google Pay support, face unlock protection, near field communication support, digital compass, light sensor, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support, Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 processor, PowerVR GE8320 graphics processing unit and 227g weight. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Armor X6 Pro. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Armor X6 Pro. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Armor X6 Pro. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on ZTE Axon 40 SE. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Ulefone Armor X6 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Armor X6 Pro without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Armor X6 Pro. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Armor X6 Pro, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Armor X6 Pro, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Armor X6 Pro. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Armor X6 Pro battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Ulefone Armor X6 Pro Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Armor X6 Pro.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using Armor X6 Pro volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using Armor X6 Pro volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Armor X6 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Armor X6 Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Armor X6 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription.