Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Ulefone Armor X9 P1505. It comes with creative underwater photography support, MIL-STD-810G certification, IMG GE8320 graphics processing unit, IP69K dust resistant body, gloves mode, 3GB Random access memory and Google Pay support. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Ulefone Armor X9 P1505. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Ulefone Armor X9 P1505. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Ulefone Armor X9. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Ulefone Power Armor 19. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Ulefone Armor X9.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Ulefone Armor X9 P1505 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Ulefone Armor X9 P1505. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Ulefone Armor X9 P1505, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Ulefone Armor X9 P1505, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Ulefone Armor X9 P1505. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Ulefone Armor X9 battery must be above 94 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Ulefone Armor X9 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Ulefone Armor X9.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using Ulefone Armor X9 volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using Ulefone Armor X9 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Ulefone Armor X9 P1505. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Ulefone Armor X9, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Ulefone Armor X9. You must check your email to activate subscription.