Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Ulefone Note 13P. It is available in mystery blue and starry black color options. It comes with high dynamic range support, 198.5g weight, 4GB Random access memory, MediaTek MT6765V/WB processor, 64GB internal storage space, fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating, 1080p video recording support and 16MP front facing camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Ulefone Note 13P. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Ulefone Note 13P. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Ulefone Note 13P. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Ulefone Armor X10 into fastboot mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Ulefone Note 13P.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Ulefone Note 13P without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Ulefone Note 13P. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Ulefone Note 13P, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Ulefone Note 13P, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Ulefone Note 13P. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Ulefone Note 13P battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Ulefone Note 13P Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Ulefone Note 13P.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see “Boot Mode” message on your phone.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume up button.
5. Use Volume down to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “factory data reset” option using Ulefone Note 13P volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Ulefone Note 13P. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Ulefone Note 13P, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Ulefone Note 13P. You must check your email to activate subscription.