Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Ulefone Power Armor X11 Pro P1518. It comes with rounded corners design, 10W fast charging support, 4GB Random access memory, 19.3mm thickness, MediaTek MT6762G Helio G25 processor, phase detection autofocus support, 16MP rear camera, AI scene detection, high dynamic range support and 5.45 inches display. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Power Armor X11 Pro. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Power Armor X11 Pro. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Power Armor X11 Pro. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on Cricket Nokia C2 Tava. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Ulefone Power Armor X11 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Power Armor X11 Pro without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Power Armor X11 Pro. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Power Armor X11 Pro, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Power Armor X11 Pro, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Power Armor X11 Pro. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Power Armor X11 Pro battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Ulefone Power Armor X11 Pro Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Power Armor X11 Pro.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using Power Armor X11 Pro volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using Power Armor X11 Pro volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Power Armor X11 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Power Armor X11 Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Power Armor X11 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription.