Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Unihertz Tank (T-Mobile, Verizon). It comes with high-powered 1200-lumen flashlight, 8GB Random access memory, reverse charging support, 108MP AI camera, 1080p video recording support, IP68 certification, face unlock protection, near field communication support and 66W rapid charging capacity. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Unihertz Tank (T-Mobile, Verizon). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Unihertz Tank. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Unihertz Tank. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on NUU A11L. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Unihertz Tank.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Unihertz Tank (T-Mobile, Verizon) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Unihertz Tank (T-Mobile, Verizon). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Unihertz Tank (T-Mobile, Verizon), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Unihertz Tank, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Unihertz Tank (T-Mobile, Verizon). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Unihertz Tank battery must be above 87 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Unihertz Tank (T-Mobile, Verizon) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Unihertz Tank.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on your Unihertz Tank, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using Unihertz Tank volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Unihertz Tank (T-Mobile, Verizon). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Unihertz Tank, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Unihertz Tank. You must check your email to activate subscription.