Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Unihertz TickTock-S. It comes with sophisticated design, robust construction, Mali-G57 MC2 graphics processing unit, customizable Key, virtual toolbox, 8GB Random access memory, 30W fast charging support, 6.53 inches punch-hole display, 1080p video recording support and 64MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Unihertz TickTock-S. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Unihertz TickTock-S. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Unihertz TickTock-S. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on Vivo V27. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Unihertz TickTock-S.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Unihertz TickTock-S without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Unihertz TickTock-S. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Unihertz TickTock-S, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Unihertz TickTock-S, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Unihertz TickTock-S. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Unihertz TickTock-S battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Unihertz TickTock-S Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Unihertz TickTock-S.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on your Unihertz TickTock-S, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using Unihertz TickTock-S volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Unihertz TickTock-S. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Unihertz TickTock-S, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Unihertz TickTock-S. You must check your email to activate subscription.