Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of US Cellular Moto G XT1042 (peregrine). It comes with FM radio, 2070mAh battery, global navigation satellite system support, Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon 400 processor, 8GB internal storage space, corning gorilla glass 3 protection, 1.3MP front facing camera, 143g weight and 3.5mm audio jack. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your US Cellular Moto G XT1042 (peregrine). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your US Cellular Moto G XT1042. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of US Cellular Moto G XT1042. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition XT1556. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of US Cellular Motorola Moto G 4G LTE.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset US Cellular Moto G XT1042 (peregrine) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on US Cellular Moto G XT1042 (peregrine). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your US Cellular Moto G XT1042 (peregrine), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of US Cellular Moto G XT1042, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of US Cellular Moto G XT1042. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Moto G battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset US Cellular Motorola Moto G LTE XT1042 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Moto G.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see “Boot Mode” message on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery” option using Volume down button. Press volume up button to confirm “Recovery” option.
5. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously after you see Android Logo on screen. Your US Cellular Motorola Moto G LTE XT1042 will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “YES” option using Moto G volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of US Cellular Moto G XT1042 (peregrine). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Moto G, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your US Cellular Moto G. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.