Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for Verizon G6 VS988 users who are trying to hard reset Verizon LG G6 VS988 without root, unlock bootloader and TWRP Recovery. If you are facing any issue in your Verizon G6 VS988, then you may be planning to factory reset it. Androidbiits.com will help you in resetting your Verizon G6 VS988. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your VS988. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on Verizon G6 VS988. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your VS988. If your Verizon G6 VS988 is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Verizon G6 VS988. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting US Cellular LG G6 plus US997U. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Verizon G6 VS988.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Verizon G6 VS988 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Verizon G6 VS988. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Verizon G6 VS988. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on VS988. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Verizon G6 VS988. The most important thing is that VS988 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Verizon G6 VS988, because all data will be deleted from Verizon G6 VS988 after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Verizon G6 VS988, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your VS988.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Verizon G6 VS988. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Verizon G6 VS988 got broken during the process of factory reset. Verizon G6 VS988 battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Verizon LG G6 VS988 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to press the power button and switch off VS988.
2. It is the time to press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on VS988.
3. It is essential to release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Verizon LG G6 VS988 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. It is the time to select “wipe data/factory reset” option on VS988 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. It is essential to use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on VS988 screen.
6. It is the time to select “YES” option on VS988 screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. It is the time to select “Reboot system now” option on VS988 screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on VS988 screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Verizon G6 VS988. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of Verizon G6 VS988, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Verizon G6 VS988. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your VS988.