Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Verizon Motorola Droid Bionic XT875. It comes with HTML browser, microUSB v2.0, digital living network alliance certification, PowerVR SGX540 GPU, 16GB internal storage space, TI OMAP 4430 chipset, 512MB Random access memory, 1735mAh battery and Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread operating system. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Verizon Droid Bionic XT875. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Droid Bionic XT875. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Verizon Motorola Droid Bionic XT875. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR M XT907. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Verizon Motorola Droid Bionic.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Verizon Droid Bionic XT875 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Verizon Droid Bionic XT875. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Verizon Droid Bionic XT875, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Droid Bionic XT875, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Verizon Droid Bionic XT875. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Droid Bionic battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Verizon Motorola Droid Bionic XT875 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your phone.
2. Press Volume up button, Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button, Volume down button and Power button after you see “Boot Modes” message on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery” option using volume down button. Press volume up button to confirm “Recovery” option.
5. Press Volume up button and Volume down button simultaneously after you see Android Logo on screen. Your Verizon Motorola Droid Bionic XT875 will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “YES” option using Droid Bionic volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Verizon Droid Bionic XT875. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Droid Bionic, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Verizon Droid Bionic. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.