Verizon Nokia 3 V TA-1153 users can hard reset their device. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Verizon Nokia 3 V TA-1153. It comes with 4000 mAh battery, 16GB ROM and 2GB RAM. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset your phone. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Verizon Nokia 3 V TA-1153. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Verizon Nokia 3 V TA-1153. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Verizon Nokia 3 V TA-1153. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Cricket Motorola Moto E5 Cruise. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Verizon Nokia 3 V TA-1153.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Verizon Nokia 3 V TA-1153 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Verizon Nokia 3 V TA-1153. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your Nokia 3 V. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Cricket Verizon Nokia 3 V TA-1153, because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Verizon Nokia 3 V TA-1153, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Verizon Nokia 3 V TA-1153. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Nokia 3 V TA-1153 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Hard Reset Verizon Nokia 3 V TA-1153 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Nokia 3 V.
2. Connect charger with your phone via USB cable, then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Power button and Volume up button after you see Logo on screen. Remove charger from your phone.
4. Again you have to press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone. Your Nokia 3 V TA-1153 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “YES” option using Nokia 3 V volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Verizon Nokia 3 V TA-1153. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Nokia 3 V TA-1153, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Verizon Nokia 3 V TA-1153. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.