Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Verizon Galaxy A01 SM-A015V. It comes with microUSB v2.0, One UI 3.0, Adreno 505 graphics processing unit, 2MP depth camera, Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 processor, 1080p video recording support, 3000mAh battery, 2GB Random access memory, 5.7 inches display and 13 Megapixel rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Verizon Galaxy A01 SM-A015V. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Verizon Galaxy A01 SM-A015V. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Verizon Galaxy A01 SM-A015V. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Alcatel 3L 2020 5029Y. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Verizon Samsung Galaxy A01.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Verizon Galaxy A01 SM-A015V without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Verizon Galaxy A01 SM-A015V. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Verizon Galaxy A01 SM-A015V, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Verizon Galaxy A01 SM-A015V, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Verizon Galaxy A01 SM-A015V. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Galaxy A01 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Verizon Samsung Galaxy A01 SM-A015V Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Galaxy A01. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. If you are facing difficulty in turning off your device, then press the power button and volume down button simultaneously on your Verizon Galaxy A01. Release the volume down button as soon as your device turned off and immediately press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Galaxy A01 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use Power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “factory data reset” option using Galaxy A01 volume button. Then, press Power button to confirm this option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press Power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Verizon Galaxy A01 SM-A015V. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Galaxy A01, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Galaxy A01. You must check your email to activate subscription.