Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Vivo iQOO 7 V2049A. It comes with 120W fast charging support, compass, USB Type-C, 4000mAh battery, under display fingerprint scanner, near field communication support, accelerometer sensor, Wi-Fi direct support, 16MP front facing camera and high dynamic range support. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Vivo iQOO 7 V2049A. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Vivo iQOO 7 V2049A. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Vivo iQOO 7 V2049A. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Vivo X60 Pro 5G V2047A. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Vivo iQOO 7.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Vivo iQOO 7 V2049A without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Vivo iQOO 7 V2049A. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Vivo iQOO 7 V2049A, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of iQOO 7 V2049A, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Vivo iQOO 7 V2049A. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Vivo iQOO 7 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Vivo iQOO 7 V2049A Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Vivo iQOO 7. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
3. Select “Recovery Mode” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option. Your Vivo iQOO 7 V2049A will enter into Stock Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
5. Tap “Clear Data” option on your phone.
6. Tap “clear all data” option, then tap “OK” on your phone.
7. Tap “Return” option after you see “All data cleared” message on your Vivo iQOO 7 and return back to the Recovery Mode main menu.
8. Tap “Restart” option, then tap “OK” on your phone.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Vivo iQOO 7 V2049A. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your iQOO 7, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Vivo iQOO 7. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.