Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Vivo iQOO U1x V2065A. It comes with 8.4mm thickness, 6.51 inches display, 13-megapixel camera, High dynamic range support, 5000mAh battery, accelerometer sensor, compass and Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 processor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your iQOO U1x V2065A. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Vivo iQOO U1x V2065A. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of iQOO U1x V2065A. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Vivo X51 5G. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of iQOO U1x.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Vivo iQOO U1x V2065A without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Vivo iQOO U1x V2065A. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Vivo iQOO U1x V2065A, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of iQOO U1x V2065A, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Vivo iQOO U1x V2065A. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Vivo iQOO U1x battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Vivo iQOO U1x V2065A Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Vivo iQOO U1x. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
3. Select “Recovery Mode” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option. Your Vivo iQOO U1x V2065A will enter into Stock Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
5. Tap “Clear Data” option on your phone.
6. Tap “clear all data” option, then tap “OK” on your phone.
7. Tap “Return” option after you see “All data cleared” message on your iQOO U1x and return back to the Recovery Mode main menu.
8. Tap “Restart” option, then tap “OK” on your phone.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Vivo iQOO U1x V2065A. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your iQOO U1x, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Vivo iQOO U1x. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.