Nex 3 (V1923A, V1923T) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Vivo Nex 3 (V1923A, V1923T). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset V1923A. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Nex 3 (V1923A, V1923T). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on V1923A. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Nex 3 V1923T. If your V1923A is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Nex 3 (V1923A, V1923T). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Vivo Nex 3 5G V1924A. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Vivo Nex 3 (V1923A, V1923T).
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Nex 3 (V1923A, V1923T) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Nex 3 (V1923A, V1923T). It will let you enjoy original factory settings on V1923A. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Nex 3 (V1923A, V1923T). You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset V1923A. The most important thing is that V1923T will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Nex 3 (V1923A, V1923T), because all data will be deleted from Nex 3 (V1923A, V1923T) after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Nex 3 V1923T, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your V1923T.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Nex 3 (V1923A, V1923T). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Nex 3 (V1923A, V1923T) got broken during the process of factory reset. V1923T battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Vivo Nex 3 (V1923A, V1923T) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off V1923T.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on V1923T.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Vivo Nex 3 (V1923A, V1923T) will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on V1923T screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on V1923T screen.
6. Select “YES” option on V1923T screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on V1923T screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on V1923T screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Nex 3 (V1923A, V1923T). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of Nex 3 (V1923A, V1923T), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Nex 3 (V1923A, V1923T). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your V1923T.