Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Vivo S1 Pro (PD1945F, PD1945FD). It comes with 48MP rear camera, 8.7mm thickness, Adreno 610 graphics processing unit, 4500mAh battery, Funtouch 9.2 operating system, phase detection auto focus support and under display fingerprint scanner. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Vivo S1 Pro (PD1945F, PD1945FD). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Vivo Z5i V1941A. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Vivo S1 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Vivo S1 Pro battery must be above 97 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Vivo S1 Pro (PD1945F, PD1945FD) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Vivo S1 Pro. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
3. Select “Recovery Mode” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option. Your Vivo S1 Pro will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
5. Tap “Clear Data” option on your phone.
6. Tap “clear all data” option, then tap “OK” on your phone.
7. Tap “Return” option after you see “All data cleared” message on your Vivo S1 Pro and return back to the Recovery Mode main menu.
8. Tap “Restart” option, then tap “OK” on your phone.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Vivo S1 Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Vivo S1 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription.