Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Vivo V21 5G V2050. It comes with Funtouch v11.1, 6.44 inches display, Mali-G57 MC3 graphics processing unit, MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 800U 5G processor, 8GB Random access memory, 7.3mm thickness, 128GB internal storage space, 64MP camera, auto focus, LED flash and 8MP ultrawide camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Vivo V21 5G V2050. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Vivo V21 5G V2050. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Vivo V21 5G V2050. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Vivo V21 4G V2066. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Vivo V21 5G.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Vivo V21 5G V2050 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Vivo V21 5G V2050. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Vivo V21 5G V2050, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Vivo V21 5G V2050, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Vivo V21 5G V2050. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Vivo V21 battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Vivo V21 5G V2050 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Vivo V21 5G. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
3. Select “Recovery Mode” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option. Your Vivo V21 5G V2050 will enter into Stock Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
5. Tap “Clear Data” option on your phone.
6. Tap “clear all data” option, then tap “OK” on your phone.
7. Tap “Return” option after you see “All data cleared” message on your Vivo V21 5G and return back to the Recovery Mode main menu.
8. Tap “Restart” option, then tap “OK” on your phone.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Vivo V21 5G V2050. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Vivo V21 5G, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Vivo V21 5G. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.