Vivo X30 Pro 5G V1938T users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Vivo X30 Pro 5G V1938T. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset V1938T. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your X30 Pro 5G V1938T. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on V1938T. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your X30 Pro 5G V1938T. If your V1938T is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset X30 Pro 5G V1938T. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Vivo X30 5G V1938C. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Vivo X30 Pro 5G V1938T.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset X30 Pro 5G V1938T without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on X30 Pro 5G V1938T. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on V1938T. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on X30 Pro 5G V1938T. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset V1938T. The most important thing is that V1938T will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting X30 Pro 5G V1938T, because all data will be deleted from X30 Pro 5G V1938T after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your V1938T, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your V1938T.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset X30 Pro 5G V1938T. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if X30 Pro 5G V1938T got broken during the process of factory reset. V1938T battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Vivo X30 Pro 5G V1938T Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off V1938T.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on V1938T.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Vivo X30 Pro 5G V1938T will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on V1938T screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on V1938T screen.
6. Select “YES” option on V1938T screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on V1938T screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on V1938T screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of X30 Pro 5G V1938T. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of X30 Pro 5G V1938T, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding X30 Pro 5G V1938T. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your V1938T.