Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Vivo X90s V2241HA. It comes with Zeiss optics, 1300 nits peak brightness, Immortalis-G715 MC11 graphics processing unit, OriginOS 3, HDR10+ certification, Quasi Zenith Satellite System support and Infrared port. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Vivo X90s V2241HA. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Vivo X90s V2241HA. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Vivo X90s V2241HA. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Tecno Camon i Sky 3. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Vivo X90s.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Vivo X90s V2241HA without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Vivo X90s V2241HA. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Vivo X90s V2241HA, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Vivo X90s V2241HA, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Vivo X90s V2241HA. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Vivo X90s battery must be above 92 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Vivo X90s V2241HA Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Vivo X90s. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
3. Select “Recovery Mode” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option. Your Vivo X90s will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
5. Tap “Clear Data” option on your phone.
6. Tap “clear all data” option, then tap “OK” on your phone.
7. Tap “Return” option after you see “All data cleared” message on your Vivo X90s and return back to the Recovery Mode main menu.
8. Tap “Restart” option, then tap “OK” on your phone.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Vivo X90s V2241HA. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Vivo X90s, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Vivo X90s. You must check your email to activate subscription.