Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Vivo Y12G V2068. It comes with Google Maps, AI Octacore Snapdragon Processor, IMG GE8320 graphics processing unit, 6.51 inches display, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support, 13MP rear camera, 1080p video recording support and 1600 x 720 Pixels screen resolution. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Vivo Y12G V2068. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Vivo Y12G V2068. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Vivo Y12G V2068. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Vivo Y12s 2021. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Vivo Y12G.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Vivo Y12G V2068 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Vivo Y12G V2068. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Vivo Y12G V2068, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Vivo Y12G V2068, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Vivo Y12G V2068. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Vivo Y12G battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Vivo Y12G V2068 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Vivo Y12G. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
3. Select “Recovery Mode” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option. Your Vivo Y12G will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
5. Tap “Clear Data” option on your phone.
6. Tap “clear all data” option, then tap “OK” on your phone.
7. Tap “Return” option after you see “All data cleared” message on your Vivo Y12G and return back to the Recovery Mode main menu.
8. Tap “Restart” option, then tap “OK” on your phone.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Vivo Y12G V2068. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Vivo Y12G, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Vivo Y12G. You must check your email to activate subscription.