Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Vivo Y73s 5G V2031A. It comes with 7.8mm thickness, MediaTek MT6853 dimensity 720 processor and Funtouch 10.5 OS. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Vivo Y73s V2031A. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Vivo Y73s 5G V2031A. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Vivo Y73s V2031A. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Vivo V20 Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Vivo Y73s.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Vivo Y73s 5G V2031A without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Vivo Y73s 5G V2031A. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your phone. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Vivo Y73s 5G V2031A, then you must perform a hard reset of your phone. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Vivo Y73s V2031A, because all data will be deleted from your phone after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Vivo Y73s 5G V2031A. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Vivo Y73s V2031A battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Vivo Y73s 5G V2031A Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Vivo Y73s. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
3. Select “Recovery Mode” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option. Your Vivo Y73s 5G V2031A will enter into Stock Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
5. Tap “Clear Data” option on your phone.
6. Tap “clear all data” option, then tap “OK” on your phone.
7. Tap “Return” option after you see “All data cleared” message on your Vivo Y73s and return back to the Recovery Mode main menu.
8. Tap “Restart” option, then tap “OK” on your phone.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Vivo Y73s 5G V2031A. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Vivo Y73s, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Vivo Y73s. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.