Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Vivo Y95 1807 PD1818F. It is available in nebula purple, starry black and aurora red color options. It comes with 4GB Random access memory, Bluetooth v4.2, 4030mAh battery, 64GB internal storage space, Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 processor and global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Vivo Y95 1807 PD1818F. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Vivo Y95 1807 PD1818F. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Vivo Y95 1807 PD1818F. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Vivo Z1 Lite. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Vivo Y95.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Vivo Y95 1807 PD1818F without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Vivo Y95 1807 PD1818F. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Vivo Y95 1807 PD1818F, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Vivo Y95 1807 PD1818F, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Vivo Y95 1807 PD1818F. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Vivo Y95 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Vivo Y95 1807 PD1818F Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Vivo Y95. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
3. Select “Recovery” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “Recovery” option. Your Vivo Y95 will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
5. Tap “Wipe data” option on your phone.
6. Tap “Wipe data” option again on your phone.
7. You have to tap “Wipe data” option again to perform a hard reset.
8. Tap “OK” option after you see “wipe data successful” message on your Vivo Y95.
9. Tap “Back” option to return back to the Recovery Mode main menu.
10. Tap “Reboot System” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Vivo Y95 1807 PD1818F. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Vivo Y95, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Vivo Y95. You must check your email to activate subscription.