Vivo Y9s (V1945A, V1945T) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Vivo Y9s (V1945A, V1945T). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset V1945T. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Y9s (V1945A, V1945T). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on V1945T. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Y9s V1945T. If your V1945A is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Y9s (V1945A, V1945T). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing V1936AL. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Vivo Y9s (V1945A, V1945T).
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Y9s (V1945A, V1945T) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Y9s (V1945A, V1945T). It will let you enjoy original factory settings on V1945T. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Y9s (V1945A, V1945T). You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset V1945A. The most important thing is that V1945T will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Y9s (V1945A, V1945T), because all data will be deleted from Y9s (V1945A, V1945T) after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Y9s V1945T, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your V1945T.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Y9s (V1945A, V1945T). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Y9s (V1945A, V1945T) got broken during the process of factory reset. V1945T battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Vivo Y9s (V1945A, V1945T) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off V1945T.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on V1945T.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Vivo Y9s (V1945A, V1945T) Racing (V1936AL, V1936TL) will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on V1945T screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on V1945T screen.
6. Select “YES” option on V1945T screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on V1945T screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on V1945T screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Y9s (V1945A, V1945T). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of Y9s (V1945A, V1945T), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Y9s (V1945A, V1945T). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your Y9s.