Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Walmart Onn Surf 7 Tablet 100005206. It comes with 9.6 ounces weight, Android 9.0 Pie operating system, 16GB internal storage space, 7.0 inches display, 1024×600 pixels screen resolution, 1GB Random Access Memory, 0.3MP rear camera and 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Walmart Onn Surf 7. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Walmart Onn Surf 7. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Walmart Onn Surf 7. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on Nokia C1 Plus. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Walmart Onn Surf 7.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Walmart Onn Surf 7 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Walmart Onn Surf 7. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Walmart Onn Surf 7, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Walmart Onn Surf 7, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Walmart Onn Surf 7. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Onn Surf 7 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Onn Surf 7 Walmart Tablet Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Walmart Onn Surf 7.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery” option using Volume up button.
5. Use Volume down button to confirm “Recovery” option.
6. If you see “no command” message on Walmart Onn Surf 7 screen, then you have to press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your device will enter into Recovery Mode.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “YES” option using Walmart Onn Surf 7 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Walmart Onn Surf 7. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Onn Surf 7, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Walmart Onn Surf 7. You must check your email to activate subscription.