Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge MZB0BS9IN. It comes with corning gorilla glass 5 protection, USB Type-C v2.0, 8GB Random access memory, 120W fast charging support, Bluetooth v5.2, 256GB internal storage space, MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G processor, 4K video recording support and 108 Megapixel rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge MZB0BS9IN. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge MZB0BS9IN. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader in Xiaomi 11i. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge MZB0BS9IN without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge MZB0BS9IN. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge MZB0BS9IN, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge MZB0BS9IN. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “wipe data” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “wipe data” option.
5. Select “wipe all data” option using Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
6. You have to select “Confirm” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
7. “Data wiped successfully” message will be displayed on your Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge after a few seconds. Select “Back to Main Menu” option using power button after viewing this message.
8. Select “Reboot” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
9. Select “Reboot to System” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge MZB0BS9IN. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge. You must check your email to activate subscription.