Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Xiaomi Mi 10 5G M2001J2G (umi). It comes with Wi-Fi calling support, Capacitive Touchscreen, Digital Living Network Alliance certification, 4780mAh battery, 6.67 inches display, near field communication support, Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G SM8250 processor, MIUI 12.5, 8GB Random access memory and 208g weight. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Mi 10 5G M2001J2G. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Mi 10 5G M2001J2G. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Mi 10 5G M2001J2G. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Oppo A12e CPH1853. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Xiaomi Mi 10 5G.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Mi 10 5G M2001J2G without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Mi 10 5G M2001J2G. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Mi 10 5G M2001J2G, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Mi 10 5G M2001J2G, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Mi 10 5G M2001J2G. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Mi 10 battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Xiaomi Mi 10 5G M2001J2G Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Xiaomi Mi 10 5G. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Xiaomi Mi 10 5G will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “wipe data” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “wipe data” option.
5. Select “wipe all data” option using Xiaomi Mi 10 5G volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
6. You have to select “Confirm” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
7. “Data wiped successfully” message will be displayed on your Xiaomi Mi 10 5G after a few seconds. Select “Back to Main Menu” option using power button after viewing this message.
8. Select “Reboot” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
9. Select “Reboot to System” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Mi 10 5G M2001J2G. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Mi 10 5G, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Mi 10 5G. You must check your email to activate subscription.