Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Xiaomi Mi 11 M2011K2C (venus). It comes with 6.81 inches display, 20MP front facing camera, 1440 x 3200 pixels screen resolution, 4600mAh battery, under display fingerprint scanner, MIUI 12.5, Bluetooth v5.2 and Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 processor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Mi 11 M2011K2C. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Xiaomi Mi 11 M2011K2C. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Xiaomi Mi 11. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Xiaomi Mi 10i. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Xiaomi Mi 11.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Xiaomi Mi 11 M2011K2C (venus) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Xiaomi Mi 11 M2011K2C. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Xiaomi Mi 11 M2011K2C (venus), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Mi 11 M2011K2C, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Xiaomi Mi 11 M2011K2C. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Mi 11 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Xiaomi Mi 11 M2011K2C Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Xiaomi Mi 11. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Xiaomi Mi 11 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “wipe data” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “wipe data” option.
5. Select “wipe all data” option using Mi 11 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
6. You have to select “Confirm” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
7. “Data wiped successfully” message will be displayed on your Xiaomi Mi 11 after a few seconds. Select “Back to Main Menu” option using power button after viewing this message.
8. Select “Reboot” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
9. Select “Reboot to System” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Xiaomi Mi 11 M2011K2C (venus). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Mi 11, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Xiaomi Mi 11. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.