Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro M2012K11I (haydn_pro_india). It comes with color spectrum sensor, 33W fast charging support, MIUI 12, 4520mAh battery, 108MP rear camera, barometer, Power Delivery v3.0 support, side mounted fingerprint scanner, infrared port, Bluetooth v5.2 and USB Type-C v2.0. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Mi 11X Pro M2012K11I. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Mi 11X Pro M2012K11I. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Mi 11X Pro M2012K11I. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Xiaomi Mi 11X. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Mi 11X Pro M2012K11I without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Mi 11X Pro M2012K11I. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Mi 11X Pro M2012K11I, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Mi 11X Pro M2012K11I, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Mi 11X Pro M2012K11I. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Mi 11X Pro battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro M2012K11I Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Mi 11X Pro. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Mi 11X Pro M2012K11I will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “wipe data” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “wipe data” option.
5. Select “wipe all data” option using Mi 11X Pro volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
6. You have to select “Confirm” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
7. “Data wiped successfully” message will be displayed on your Mi 11X Pro after a few seconds. Select “Back to Main Menu” option using power button after viewing this message.
8. Select “Reboot” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
9. Select “Reboot to System” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Mi 11X Pro M2012K11I. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Mi 11X Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Mi 11X Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.