Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Poco C3 M2006C3MI (angelicain). It comes with 9mm thickness, 194g weight, GPS support, 13MP camera and microUSB 2.0 support. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Poco C3 M2006C3MI. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Poco C3 M2006C3MI (angelicain). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Poco C3. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Oppo A53s. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Xiaomi Poco C3.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Poco C3 M2006C3MI (angelicain) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Poco C3 M2006C3MI (angelicain). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your phone. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Poco C3 M2006C3MI (angelicain), then you must perform a hard reset of your phone. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Poco C3 M2006C3MI, because all data will be deleted from your phone after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Poco C3 M2006C3MI. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Poco C3 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Poco C3 M2006C3MI Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Poco C3. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Poco C3 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “wipe data” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “wipe data” option.
5. Select “wipe all data” option using Poco C3 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
6. You have to select “Confirm” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
7. “Data wiped successfully” message will be displayed on your Poco C3 after a few seconds. Select “Back to Main Menu” option using power button after viewing this message.
8. Select “Reboot” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
9. Select “Reboot to System” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Poco C3 M2006C3MI. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Poco C3, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Poco C3. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.