Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G users can hard reset their device. Xiaomi has announced this smartphone on 12th May 2020. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset M2004J11G. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T713. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G.
This smartphone includes Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G, because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Poco F2 Pro.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on Poco.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on F2 Pro screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using F2 Pro volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.