Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Poco M2 M2004J19PI (shiva). It comes with water-repellent coating, 198g weight, plastic frame, 5000mAh lithium polymer battery and wireless FM radio. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Poco M2 M2004J19PI. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Poco M2 M2004J19PI (shiva). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Poco M2 M2004J19PI. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Redmi 9C. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Xiaomi Poco M2.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Poco M2 M2004J19PI (shiva) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Poco M2 M2004J19PI (shiva). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your phone. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Poco M2 M2004J19PI (shiva), then you must perform a hard reset of your phone. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Poco M2 M2004J19PI, because all data will be deleted from your phone after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Poco M2 M2004J19PI. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Poco M2 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Poco M2 M2004J19PI Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Poco M2. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Poco M2 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “wipe data” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “wipe data” option.
5. Select “wipe all data” option using Poco M2 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
6. You have to select “Confirm” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
7. “Data wiped successfully” message will be displayed on your Poco M2 after a few seconds. Select “Back to Main Menu” option using power button after viewing this message.
8. Select “Reboot” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
9. Select “Reboot to System” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Poco M2 M2004J19PI (shiva). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Poco M2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Poco M2. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.