Poco X2 M1912G7BI (Phoenix) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Xiaomi Poco X2 M1912G7BI (Phoenix). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset M1912G7BI. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Poco X2 M1912G7BI (Phoenix). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on M1912G7BI. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Poco X2 M1912G7BI. If your M1912G7BI is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Poco X2 M1912G7BI (Phoenix). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Black Shark 3 Pro 5G MBU-A0. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Xiaomi Poco X2 M1912G7BI.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Poco X2 M1912G7BI (Phoenix) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Poco X2 M1912G7BI (Phoenix). It will let you enjoy original factory settings on M1912G7BI. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Poco X2 M1912G7BI (Phoenix). You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset M1912G7BI. The most important thing is that M1912G7BI will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Poco X2 M1912G7BI (Phoenix), because all data will be deleted from Poco X2 M1912G7BI (Phoenix) after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Poco X2 M1912G7BI, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your M1912G7BI.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Poco X2 M1912G7BI (Phoenix). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Poco X2 M1912G7BI got broken during the process of factory reset. M1912G7BI battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Xiaomi Poco X2 M1912G7BI (Phoenix) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off X2.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on X2.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Xiaomi Poco X2 M1912G7BI will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on X2 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on X2 screen.
6. Select “YES” option on X2 screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on X2 screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on X2 screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Poco X2 M1912G7BI (Phoenix). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of Poco X2 M1912G7BI (Phoenix), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Poco X2 M1912G7BI. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your M1912G7BI.