Redmi 8 (M1908C3IG, M1908C3IC) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Xiaomi Redmi 8 (M1908C3IE, M1908C3IH). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset M1908C3IG. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Redmi 8 (M1908C3IG, M1908C3IC). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on M1908C3IG. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Redmi 8 M1908C3IG. If your M1908C3IC is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Redmi 8 (M1908C3IG, M1908C3IC). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting OnePlus 8 IN2013. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Xiaomi Redmi 8 (M1908C3IG, M1908C3IC, M1908C3IE, M1908C3IH).
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Redmi 8 (M1908C3IG, M1908C3IC) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Redmi 8 (M1908C3IG, M1908C3IC). It will let you enjoy original factory settings on M1908C3IG. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Redmi 8 (M1908C3IG, M1908C3IC). You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset M1908C3IG. The most important thing is that M1908C3IC will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Redmi 8 (M1908C3IG, M1908C3IC), because all data will be deleted from Redmi 8 (M1908C3IG, M1908C3IC) after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Redmi 8 M1908C3IG, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your M1908C3IG.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Redmi 8 (M1908C3IG, M1908C3IC). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Redmi 8 (M1908C3IG, M1908C3IC) got broken during the process of factory reset. M1908C3IG battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Xiaomi Redmi 8 (M1908C3IG, M1908C3IC, M1908C3IE, M1908C3IH) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off Redmi 8.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on Redmi 8.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Xiaomi Redmi 8 M1908C3IG will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on Redmi 8 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on Redmi 8.
6. Select “YES” option on Redmi 8 screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on Redmi 8 screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on Redmi 8 screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Redmi 8 (M1908C3IG, M1908C3IC). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of Redmi 8 (M1908C3IG, M1908C3IC), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Redmi 8 (M1908C3IG, M1908C3IC). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your M1908C3IG.