Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Redmi 9T M2010J19SG. It comes with water repellent coating body, 6.53 inches display, phase detection auto focus support, 48MP rear camera, Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 processor, 128GB internal storage space, 6GB RAM, stereo speakers, 6000mAh battery and side mounted fingerprint scanner. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Redmi 9T M2010J19SG. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Redmi 9T M2010J19SG. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Redmi 9T. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Samsung Galaxy A02 SM-A022F. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Xiaomi Redmi 9T.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Redmi 9T M2010J19SG without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Redmi 9T M2010J19SG. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Redmi 9T M2010J19SG, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Redmi 9T M2010J19SG, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Redmi 9T M2010J19SG. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Redmi 9T battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Xiaomi Redmi 9T M2010J19SG Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Redmi 9T. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Redmi 9T will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “wipe data” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “wipe data” option.
5. Select “wipe all data” option using Redmi 9T volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
6. You have to select “Confirm” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
7. “Data wiped successfully” message will be displayed on your Redmi 9T after a few seconds. Select “Back to Main Menu” option using power button after viewing this message.
8. Select “Reboot” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
9. Select “Reboot to System” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Redmi 9T M2010J19SG. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Redmi 9T, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Redmi 9T. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.