Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Yezz GO 3 GO3052. It comes with 184 pixels per inch (ppi) density, Unisoc SC7731e processor, high dynamic range support, 5MP rear camera, LED flash, Mali-400 MP2 graphics processing unit and 9mm thickness. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Yezz GO 3 GO3052. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Yezz GO 3 GO3052. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Yezz GO 3 GO3052. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader in Tecno Pop 3. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Yezz GO 3.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Yezz GO 3 GO3052 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Yezz GO 3 GO3052. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Yezz GO 3 GO3052, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Yezz GO 3 GO3052, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Yezz GO 3 GO3052. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Yezz GO 3 battery must be above 96 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Yezz GO 3 GO3052 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Yezz GO 3.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume up button, then press volume down button to confirm it. If you see “No command” message on Yezz GO 3 screen, then you have to press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds to put your phone into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
6. Select “factory data reset” option using Yezz GO 3 volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on your device after performing hard reset.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Yezz GO 3 GO3052. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Yezz GO 3, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Yezz GO 3. You must check your email to activate subscription.