Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Yezz Liv 1s LIV1S052. It comes with Spreadtrum SC7731E processor, FM radio, high dynamic range support, 2000mAh battery, 5 Megapixel rear camera, Mali-T820 graphics processing unit and 137g weight. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Yezz Liv 1s LIV1S052. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Yezz Liv 1s LIV1S052. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Yezz Liv 1s LIV1S052. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Yezz Max 2 Plus. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Yezz Liv 1s.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Yezz Liv 1s LIV1S052 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Yezz Liv 1s LIV1S052. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Yezz Liv 1s LIV1S052, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Yezz Liv 1s LIV1S052, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Yezz Liv 1s LIV1S052. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Yezz Liv 1s battery must be above 92 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Yezz Liv 1s LIV1S052 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Yezz Liv 1s.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume up button, then press volume down button to confirm it. If you see “No command” message on Yezz Liv 1s screen, then you have to press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds to put your phone into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
6. Select “factory data reset” option using Yezz Liv 1s volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on your device after performing hard reset.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Yezz Liv 1s LIV1S052. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Yezz Liv 1s, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Yezz Liv 1s. You must check your email to activate subscription.