Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on ZTE Blade A3Y Z5157V. It comes with Wi-Fi Calling support, 3.5mm audio jack, 720p video recording support, MediaTek Helio A22 MT6761 processor, PowerVR GE8300 graphics processing unit, 5.4 inches display, 8MP rear camera, high dynamic range support and 720×1440 pixels screen resolution. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in ZTE Blade A3Y Z5157V. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your ZTE Blade A3Y Z5157V. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on ZTE Blade A3Y Z5157V. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on ZTE Axon 20 5G. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on ZTE Blade A3Y.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset ZTE Blade A3Y Z5157V without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on ZTE Blade A3Y Z5157V. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your ZTE Blade A3Y Z5157V, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on ZTE Blade A3Y Z5157V, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of ZTE Blade A3Y Z5157V. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. ZTE Blade A3Y battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset ZTE Blade A3Y Z5157V Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your ZTE Blade A3Y. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your ZTE Blade A3Y will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “Wipe data” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
4. Select “Factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
5. Select “Reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
6. Select “Back to previous page” option after performing hard reset.
7. Select “Reboot system” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on ZTE Blade A3Y Z5157V. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your ZTE Blade A3Y, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your ZTE Blade A3Y. You must check your email to activate subscription.